Estimate Your Moving Costs Moving costs usually vary from one company to another. To estimate your moving costs you should first consider the option you are going to use. Are you going to use a professional moving company, or are you going to move your belongings by yourself? Movement of your belongings using a professional…
2019 National Study Of Top Rated Moving Services Top rated Moving Services is the largest moving company within the United States. As well qualified to speak about why people move and hire a long distance moving company. The 2019 national study of Top Rated Moving Services reported that the reason the two largest drivers of…
Top Rated Moving Services Company Moving is an essential aspect of everyday life that it is crucial to have access to some of the best resources available to get yourself out on the move. You can choose to do your planning and research, or you can turn to America’s Top Rated Moving Services It’s parent…
Top Questions For Moving Companies When you are looking for top rated moving services it is easy to forget a few things. Sometimes you know(instinctively) the questions you should ask, but forget in the rush of the moment. It is understandable. You get so caught up in the idea of moving. You cannot be expected…
Moving FAQs When Should You Call A Mover? You should call a mover as soon as possible. You can schedule your move now, and you can get moving advice from the mover based on the date you provide. You can ask the moving company how much does the services cost or request a quote online.…
Having A Long Distance Move? Prepare Yourself The Right Way Long Distance Move – Moving can be a bittersweet experience for those who choose to take the task on themselves. The idea of starting over in a new place, whether commercial or residential, can be exciting. However, the realization does come that you will have…
Anytime you think of out of state moving to Chicago, be aware of the weather patterns and conditions. Ignoring to observe the weather patterns can be costly, especially if your health doesn’t agree with the new climate in Chicago.
Since your furry family member is unable to pack for themselves, they will need you to give them some additional attention and take some steps to make their transition easier.
1. Contact the state capital veterinarian to learn the new state regulations for your pet.
2. Check with your vet if your pet requires any health certification or inoculations.
3, Make sure your pet has a proper ID tag with your contact information and destination address.
4. Take time to familiarize your pet with their new surroundings.
5. If you are flying, contact your airline for rules and regulations regarding your pet.
6. If you are driving, make sure you have the proper carrier and supplies for the journey.
Appliances require some additional technical knowledge in order to uninstall and install the items. You can ask one of our coordinators to help prepare your appliances. You will need to do one of the following:
1. Doing the preparations yourself or;
2. Hire a technician to help you or;
3. Request us to arrange a technician for you, or;
4. Hire a professional to service your appliances.
There are some simple steps you can take to ensure your antiques are well-protected during a move.
1. Wrap the items in bubble wrap or foam sheets before wrapping them in the paper.
2. Use brightly colored tissue to wrap smaller objects to prevent them from getting lost in the box.
3. Pack fragile items together in one box and use paper or foam to secure them.
4. Secure the closed box with packing tape.
5. Make sure you mark the box as fragile.